Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog Browsing Highlights

We need a new kitchen table.  The little 4-seater that I've had since my days as a single gal is simply not big enough.  I have been thinking that I'd love an old farmhouse-type table and six mismatched chairs - natural wood for the table and black paint for the chairs.



When I saw this on The Decorating Diaries, I fell in love.  Her chairs are white and they look divine!  I still think I'd go black for my kitchen, though.

Rita at Curbside Creations dressed up some lined baskets with ribbon.  



Such a simple thing to do and so so cute!  I have some lined baskets on a stand in my bathroom and I've been thinking they look a bit plain.  This could be a perfect solution!

Nicole at Kicking it in the Suburbs has made an amazing transformation in her bathroom.



I love the artwork on the wall - closeups of old-fashioned cross faucet handles.

Jen at Notes from the Heartland has been busy sprucing up her entryway.



What a radical change!  Truly remarkable!  Any adjective I can think of seems an inadequate description.

Kim at Starshine Chic gives a tutorial on creating letter art.



So fun!  I have to try this!

I'm a sucker for quilts and this one at Brown Paper Packages is just so darned cute.



I love the colours!

Okay.  Enough procrastinating...tomorrow is the first day of exam week...work,work,work!

3 comments:

  1. Gail,
    Thanks for highlighting my letter art sign.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail-

    Thank you for highlighting my bathroom transformation. It was a nice surprise to come home to tonight!

    I love the farmhouse table look too! Black chairs would be divine!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my entryway! I was delighted! And I actually spent less than $50! Like I said, the rug was the most expensive part...had lots of leftovers in the basement to work from. :-)

    ReplyDelete