Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Finally!

The tree is finally up AND I have batteries in the camera.

I meant to cut strips of burlap to use as garland, but I had over half of the ornaments on the tree before I remembered.  I couldn't talk myself into removing them in order to add garland and then putting them all back on again.  So our tree is garland-less this year.  I kind of like it, actually!

Is it completely apalling that I haven't yet decorated the fireplace mantel?  Does it make it more acceptable if I only just finished work on Friday and I've been caring for a sick two-year-old? 

The shopping is all done, so now on to wrapping, wrapping, and more wrapping.  Baking, baking, and more baking.  And some last-minute decorating...


1 comment:

  1. Love those dried fruit ornaments! I might have to use that idea next year. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete